In 1896, Nikola Tesla patented the first ozone generator in the United States. Ozone Therapy has been used to treat disease and chronic conditions more than a century.
Ozone Therapy is a unique form of therapy that both heals and detoxifies at the same time. Ozone is the most powerful and rapidly-acting oxidizing agent on earth. One molecule of ozone is equal in its activity to between 3,000 to 10,000 molecules of chlorine. It is the best killer of harmful, pathogenic organisms. Conditions that benefit from treatment with Ozone Therapy include: AIDS & other auto-immune diseases, meniscal tears and joint disorders, shingles & herpes simplex, Lyme disease, allergies, Alzheimer's, cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic hepatitis, chronic fatigue states, chronic bladder conditions, colitis & Crohn’s, tinnitus, vaginal infections, fibromyalgia, candidiasis and many more conditions. Last but not least, it has been shown to kill cancer cells upon contact.
What is Ozone?
The oxygen you breathe is present in the air as a pair of oxygen atoms. This is the most stable form of oxygen, and it’s colorless. Ozone is a blue colored form of oxygen (it's what makes the sky blue), and unlike regular oxygen, it is composed of three oxygen atoms instead of two. It is the addition of the third oxygen atom that makes ozone “supercharged” oxygen, and gives it all of its remarkable medical properties.
The use of ozone to treat various medical conditions was first developed in Germany in the early 1950's. There are over 3,000 references in the German medical literature referring to the use of medical ozone therapy. In fact, it is considered medical malpractice to not use ozone pre and post-surgery instead of antibiotics!
Today, medical ozone therapy is common throughout Europe, and its use has gradually been spreading in America over the last 25 years.
Top 10 Benefits of Ozone:
- Strengthens your immune system
- Kills bacteria and viruses on contact
- Increases the oxygen levels of your cells
- Detoxifies your body
- Reduces inflammation
- Has been known to kill HIV
- Can kill cancer cells
- Is anti-aging
- Increases energy
- Reduces acidity
Administration of Medical Ozone
Ozone therapy should only be used by professionals who have been fully trained in its use. Dr. Kurmanalieva is the leading expert in the medical use of ozone, and uses the following methods to administer medical ozone.
- Autotherapy: Autotherapy is the most preferred method of many practitioners, and in most cases the most effective way ozone is administered. The patient sits in a chair and has from 6-12 ounces of blood withdrawn into an evacuated bottle. Then ozone is infused into the bottle, and the bottle is gently shaken, allowing the red and white blood cells to take up the ozone. The ozonated blood is then returned to the body. The entire procedure takes about 30-40 minutes.
- Ozone Injections: Ozone injections deliver active oxygen (mixture of oxygen and ozone) directly into the problem area. This treatment is used successfully to treat sports injuries, joint disorders, meniscal tears, herniated discs, arthritis, shingles, insect bites, and more. Ozone injections safely eliminate the causes of pain and gives a 75% chance for the chronic pain sufferer to become permanently pain free!
Regular use of ozone has many benefits. Because it enhances circulation, it provides an oxygen-rich environment for cellular rejuvenation. It can clear plaque from arteries, restore acid/alkaline balance, improve nutrient assimilation, and remove toxic deposits from the intestines and colon. All these actions of ozone make it a profoundly powerful tool for life extension and anti-aging.
It is important to realize that ozone therapy is not a panacea or some kind of magic bullet. Although it is often an indispensable modality, it is only rarely effective by itself. In the great majority of cases it must be combined with an individualized program of other alternative and natural therapies, such as nutrition and detoxification.
For any questions or to schedule a complimentary consultation, please call or text (949)338-9989.